July 3 (Friday) 1:00 – 3:00pm PDT
Maximum students: 12
We will make two bookmarks with intertwining designs using the drawing behind technique to weave tangles during the class. You will be an expert in the “drawing behind” technique after this class.
PDF with detailed instructions and inspiration for more bookmarks will be provided to all participants.
You will need:
– black pen (recommended: Sakura Micron 01 or PN)
– graphite pencil (B or 2B)
– tortillon or blending stump
– white drawing paper cut into strips (1.5″ x 3.5″)
– cardstock paper in color of your choice cut into strips (2″ x 4.5″)
– hole puncher and ribbon (optional)
Registration will be closed 24-hours prior to each session.
* I request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled class. This allows me to fill the class. You may cancel via email. A full refund will be issued if you cancel 48 hours prior to the class start time. Credit will be issued for cancellation within 48 hours of the class start time, which can be used for any future classes.