August 28 (Friday) 1:00 – 2:00pm PDT
Did you enjoy the “Explore the Zen” session where we focused more on the relaxation benefit of Zentangle? I have again invited Tamy Khan, a happiness & mindfulness meditation coach, yoga instructor, and Zentangle enthusiast to another afternoon of relaxation.
Tamy and I will co-teach how we can use our breaths to help us relax into our Zentangle practice, and let our breaths guide us to draw each stroke with a relaxed focus which can be also described as flow.
For more information on Tamy, please visit https://happymeditator.com.
You will need:
– a big sheet of paper, at least 8″ x 11″
– a square paper tile (approx. 3.5″ x 3.5″) or a sketchbook page
– black pen (recommended: Sakura Micron 01 or PN)
– graphite pencil (B or 2B)
– tortillon or blending stump