July 24 (Friday) 1:00 – 2:00 pm PDT
We will make two bookmarks with intertwining designs using the drawing behind tWe are going to learn how to create a simple 3D grid and draw tangles inside. This class is very different from any other class that I’ve taught in the past. You’ll be surprised to see an eraser on the supply list! (If you have been taking my class long enough, you know how adamant I’m about not using an eraser while creating Zentangle art.)
The class note will not be provided for this free session.
You will need:
– Zentangle white square paper tiles (or 3.5″ x 3.5″ square paper)
– black pen (recommended: Sakura Micron 01 or PN)
– graphite pencil (B or 2B)
– tortillon or blending stump
Registration will be closed 24-hours prior to each session.
* I request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled class. This allows me to fill the class. You may cancel via email. A full refund will be issued if you cancel 48 hours prior to the class start time. Credit will be issued for cancellation within 48 hours of the class start time, which can be used for any future classes.