July 17 (Friday) 10:00 am – 12:30 pm PDT
* Europe Friendly Time: July 17 (Friday) 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm CET
Cost: $35 USD
Maximum students: 12
Can you believe this beautiful Zentangle rose is made out of a grocery store paper bag? In this class, we are going to create 2 upcycled roses. We will practice putting a rose together first without any tangles, then we will make one with renaissance style tangles.
PDF with detailed instructions will be provided to all participants.
You will need:
– 1-2 grocery store paper bags cut into 10 round pieces
– Zendala tile or compass
– Markus Operandus (free download from Zentangle Inc)
– Paper craft glue gel (I use ModPodge and a toothpick)
– Thin round stick like bamboo BBQ skewer or thin round paintbrush handle (approx. 1/4″ or 5mm)
– Sakura Micron Black 01
– Sakura Micron Brown 01
– Sakura Gelly Roll White 08 or 10
– graphite pencil 2B and tortillon
– white charcoal pencil and tortillon
– optional: Sakura Micron Black 08 or brush for filling
– optional: spray fixative for charcoal and graphite
– optional: bone folder
Registration will be closed 24-hours prior to each session.
* I request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled class. This allows me to fill the class. You may cancel via email. A full refund will be issued if you cancel 48 hours prior to the class start time. Credit will be issued for cancellation within 48 hours of the class start time, which can be used for any future classes.